Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oh Brynna...Choices...Choices...

So, after spending most of the day trying to continue working on Before the Dawn, I find myself faced with choices...

I could 1) continue struggling along with it, getting, quite honestly, nowhere with it; 2) let it sit for a while until the story line comes back to me; 3) write it off as a failed project and forget about the over sixty-five thousand words that I've already written; 4) go back to the beginning and start over.

After thinking about it, I'm going to go with number 4.  I like the characters too much to abandon the project.  And the sixty-five thousand words I've already written are good.  The story works until I get to Chapter 23.  This has worked before with other projects that I've gotten stuck on, gone back to the beginning, started over and finished the project.

So it's back to the beginning, back to 11 October 2012 and go at it again.

And so...off we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment