Monday, May 27, 2013

05/27/13: Quick Progress Report

Just a quick, drive-by progress report...

As I get closer to getting caught up with BEFORE THE DAWN, I find I have to step away from it so I can get the rest of the plot sussed out. Shouldn't be too long...

I have also been working on the second draft of ON A COLD WIND. This is one of the two completed novels that I, for some reason, never worked on beyond the first draft. It's coming along nicely, now that I've cleared up a few plot issues, moved one scene from the end to an earlier chapter, and completely removed a flashback that had nothing to do with the chapter it was in.

Once I finish ON A COLD WIND, I'll be focusing my attention on finishing BEFORE THE DAWN. When I get caught up, I'll be about two-thirds of the way through the story. That will be finished as expediantly as possible.

Of course, there's still "The Fault Lies Not...", "Rae" and all the other half-finished stories I need to work on.

I sigh deeply...

ETA: I forgot to mention that in the next couple of weeks, I'll be doing the final editing pass on A BRIGHT SYMMETRY. Then I'll be prepping it for submission to Smashwords. Busy...busy...busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment