Saturday, June 1, 2013

It Arrives...On Sunday, 06/02/13

I've talked about it in the past but it's only been over the last week or so that I've actually put the effort into creating a web site. So now I have one, and it's almost finished. I have a couple of things to polish but I should be able to have it go live on Sunday, June 2.

Now I'll have one central place to pimp the books, one place where I can send people who want to find and buy them. Well, hopefully buy them...

It was pretty easy setting the page up. I went to wix.com, which made the process pretty easy and straightforward...and most importantly, free. There were a number of templates to choose from, colors, backgrounds, fonts...you name it.

With luck, this'll make it easier to get the word about about the books as they come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment