Sunday, December 14, 2014

14 December 2014

I was doing some cleaning up, vainly trying to straighten up the apartment before the parents arrive on Christmas Eve, I made an interesting discovery. I found pages of notes I had made for "My Soul to Keep." These lay out the situation at the start of the story, a description of the alien protagonists behind it all. I did change the main character's name, from Jessica Troy (a good name) to Helena Troy (a better name). Her appearance changed a little as well. (Initially, Jessica/Helena bore a striking resemblance to Catherine Bell. Now she looks a bit like Kate Beckinsale.)

I'm glad to find these notes. There are two, maybe three stories that fit in with "My Soul to Keep" and finding these notes will help me get them planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment